Friday 17 August 2012

First post!

I've been sat staring at my laptop screen for almost 30 minutes now, trying to decide what to write on my very first post! I placed myself on the barstool in the kitchen with a cup of tea (milk, half a sugar), my 2 month old daughter, Scarlett, on my knee, and Rolo, our Cocker Spaniel at my feet, however i got distracted and painted my nails (we're at a wedding tomorrow), and then it was time for Scarlett's bottle, so I gave her that. 

I've finally decided this post should be a kind of introduction, so here goes..!

My name is Naomi, (people close to me know me as Ni) and im 24.  I live in Stockton-on-Tees with my partner Martin (also known as Bern), our Daughter Scarlett who is currently 9 weeks old, our dog Rolo and our two cats Manuel and Tabby.

I've always lived in Stockton however my oarents are both Maltese.  My grandparents on my Dad's side live over there along with all of his side of the family and a portion of my Mam's side, so I'm a regular visitor to malta.

Likes:
1. Nail polish.  I'm a massive collector of nail polish and own a growing rainbow of the stuff.  I love doing nail arty things to my nails and have a box full of tools to do it, so keep and eye out for pictures!
2. Perfume.  Oh my God I have an unhealthy obsession with perfumes! I don't even know why, I just love it!
3. Shoes and clothes.  I buy on impulse.
4. Animals.  Honestly, if I had a back garden big enough I'd have a small zoo!  At the moment we've got a dog and two cats but if we had the space both Bern and I would love more.  I used to have 4 geckos and a rebbit but unfortunately had to rehome them to a friend when I moved house.  I'd totally have them again though, and I'd really love to have a chameleon!
5. My family.  I'm totally in love with Bern and Scarlett.  In majorly different ways of course, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of posts about them.
6. Travel.  I like to visit different places in the country and around the world. 
7. FOOD!  I love cooking, if it didn't cost so much to buy the ingredients I'd cook "proper dinners" every day.  I'll try and cook anything I that I think looks nice, or sometimes for the challenge.  Although I do have a bad habbit of cooking Bern cakes, just so I can lick the bowl at the end... Anyway, my next venture is to try and make fresh pasta or ravioli from scratch so watch out for that one :D
8.  Cosmetics and beauty products.  I'm a subscriber of Glossybox UK so recieve lots of products to try every month and I can't get enough of them.  I'll be posting about some of these maybe in the future.

So there's a bit about me.  Hopefully it wasn't too boring! 

Scarlett, Rolo and I are off for a walk in the park soon with my friend and her son so that's it for now.



Take care!

Ni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment